RS2 Coilovers put you in complete control with 18 levels of external dampening control (combination of Rebound and compression). Featuring monotube gas charge dampers for quick response and steering control, and a low bleed system to maintain ride quality during normal driving conditions. RS2 coilovers incorporate separate adjustments for damper length and spring perch height to allow extreme lowering with full shock travel. For street driving to occasional track use, RS2 Coilovers allow you to dial in the optimal ride height and dampening force for any driving environment.
- Adjusts height from 1-3.5 inches (Lowering may vary depending on application)
- 18 way adjustable dampening (combination of rebound and compression)
- Monotube gas charge dampers
- High strength anodized aluminum alloy and powder coated steel components
- Full length height adjustment with separate settings for damper force and spring pre-tension
- Limited Lifetime Warranty